Request your appointment now!
If you’ve become dissatisfied with your current practice, or need to relocate after a move, it can be difficult to find a suitable surgery so we will ensure that all your questions are answered. It’s important both for your oral health and your peace of mind that you register with a dentist whom you like and trust, and we believe that our team will fit the bill.
What will happen at your first appointment?
1. Once you have booked an appointment with our friendly team, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your first appointment as you will need to complete our patient questionnaire. This is a simple list of questions for our patient files and will ask things such as your medical history.
2. All patients have an initial consultation appointment where they have a personalised assessment and consultation completed. It is unusual to have any procedure completed at the first appointment unless you have booked an appointment for emergency treatment and are in pain or distress.
3. At your initial appointment your dentist will discuss your options with you, and together you will finalise your treatment plan. You will be given a written quotation for all costs involved, the procedures will be explained in depth, and the bookings will be made for any subsequent surgeries or treatment.
4. You will have the opportunity to ask questions about your procedure, and discuss the risks and benefits of your surgical options.
5. At the completion of your consultation you can liaise with our booking staff to arrange surgery, payment, and review appointments.
6. If you have existing dental insurance, we will be happy to work with your provider and we also offer our own dental plans which we are happy to discuss.
Addressing dental phobia with compassionate care for New Patients in Leek, making every visit a comfortable experience.